Showing off my new DML sticker

From: Doug Fedeli (rdf@eznet.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 15:20:46 EDT

I was out running to the hardware store last night. I was on my way home
and pull up to a new S-10 at a light. When the light turns green he
jumps on the gas and I say to myself "so he wants to play". I get rubber
going to second gear and pass him. I got a truck length on him so he
could see my DML sticker in the back window of the cap. I let up at
about 65. I figured this was enough since I was in a 40 zone in front of
the mall and he wasn't gaining. Score another one for the V6's.

Doug Fedeli