Re: Ohio National Meet

From: Bob Tom (tigers@bserv.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 15:13:54 EDT

At 10:29 AM 7/18/00 -0400, you wrote:
>Is there a website for this meet? If so, I would appreciate someone posting
>it. I'd like to look at the possibility of going.
>Thanks, Rich - Ashburn, VA

Hi, Rich

The Mopar Nationals 2000 is the 20th anniversary meet held at (near)
Columbus, Ohio
on Fri. Aug. 11, Sat. Aug. 12, Sun. Aug. 13.

The Nats is very similar in size and scope with the Carlisle show but with
special
emphasis on the 1/4-mile racing (each day) and on the wild and wooly burnouts
done on Bryce Road (Fri./Sat. eves). There is no web site per se but some
info.
can be seen at: http://www.heminet.com/events/moparnats.asp

If you have the August issue of Mopar Muscle, you'll see their pre-regs form
with event details and fees. Pre-reg. was by snail mail only and I think
(not sure)
that pre-reg. is over because the form is not in the current (Sept.) issue
of Mopar
Muscle. If that's the case, reg. will have to be done at the Gate.

Bob