Re[3]: 4Wheeling: Broken Parts & Tire Pressure

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 14:48:54 EDT

No way... They actually did something else right and non-res's can get a
temporary permit for a week. I think it was $40 but I'm not sure. Still, it
struck me as a pretty good deal.
Tom
Subject: Re[2]: DML: 4Wheeling: Broken Parts & Tire Pressure
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net>
Date: 7/18/00 12:27 PM

Is it still to true that you have to be a Mass resident to get a permit to
go out there? I'm probaly going to be heading out that way this summer, my
buddy has a house in Truro..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com