Re: Was: Yet another Carlisle post :-) Now: Mason-Dixon/75-80

From: Scott Miller (fastdak@superpa.net)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 17:37:51 EDT

they make sure you have a battery hold down, seat-belt, and brakes work, and
that nothing is gonna fly off the vehicle. If I get to meet you there I'll
"guide" you around rich, also I got a set of Mcreary racing tires if you
want to borrow them. They are a lot better than radials to drag race on.

ttyl

Scott Miller