RE: Re: Yet another Carlisle post :-)

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 21:38:50 EDT

I haven't even looked at it yet. :-( Still trying to cram a tent, sleeping
bags and our new Dodge camp chairs into a large suitcase and not go over the
weight limit for baggage :-( We may not be able to take our new funky Dodge
chairs with us.

But I will be checking out the video some time this week. If anyone wants a
copy of the Carlisle video, e-mail me privately and we'll see what we can
do. I'm sure the lawn jenga and the cruise will be quite good.

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd