Re: Infinity Subs

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:15:00 EDT

A couple sites have them online. Truely, they are a great line of subs. For
some odd marketing reason, they are not sold in too many stores anymore. In
kansas city, I've tried ALL the audio stores, and only 1 has them still (used
to be 2)

The sites I know who carry them are:
www.carmedia1.com
www.mmxpress.com (might have changed)
www.ebay.com (Search "IDQ")
and some other sites.

I've personally had them in my MTX thunderform box in the in 97 dakota CC.
It sounds better than the stock t-5000s that came with it. The MTX blue
thunder legends, RF punch, and (solo baric 10s didn't fit.) It hit harder,
LOWER, and louder. Honest. Most guys who got in my truck asked if I had 12s
because it was hitting so low. If I wouldn't have traded it for a laptop,
the MTX thunderform would have probably suited my needs for a sound system..
(my old 4-12" ppi subs (eventually blew) did damage my ears, and my current
2-12" audiobahn subs can flex my door panels about 3/4 of an inch, but
really, I would have settled for those little 10s.)
-Dester

<< Thanks, So now does anyone have the info on purchasing the IDQ Subs?

 Chris >>