Re: Sci Teck = company without updates! Twin Turbos...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:07:06 EDT

I've seen the list of mods he has on his truck on dragtruk. Doesn't
mention anything about running airplane fuel...

I know a custom grind cam, and accel DFI, and some other stuff, but no other
mentions of other stuff.. I believe it's ALL hush hush with that company.
Screw em.

Oh well, enough of that. I just wanted to let the list know that they
shouldn't or can stop saving up for the kit, I know I just did...
-Dester

<< hmm... we'll just say that a lot more than a turbo kit went into that 11
 sec Dak.You know he has to run Airplane fuel? You know he can't run it on
 pump gas? You know the extensive list of mods he has?

 not gonna' comment on anything else... I just think it was a one-off deal
 for someone who knows someone

 -mike d. >>