Mobil 1/synthetic people,got a question for you.

From: Casey Aldridge (caldridge@uswest.net)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 00:47:13 EDT

Personally i run 10W40 semi synth valvoline in the sixer...
she runs great..and the added protection from the 40 weight
to me is worth it

Casey Aldridge
Tempe, AZ
'97 RC V6 Sport 42RE 3.55
Ported TB, Electric fan
180 degree t-stat
Flowmaster 40 series delta-flow 3"
"Sport" stickers removed, R/T wheels
Body color painted dash bezel
Powerdyne 6# Supercharger
www.users.uswest.net/~caldridge

Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 21:59:40 -0400 (EDT)
From: steve318@webtv.net (Steve Preston)
Subject: DML: Mobil 1/synthetic people,got a question for you.

Hey now!! I have had Mobil 1 flowing through my Dak`s veins for 2200
miles or so(since the clock hit 6000),and is it me,or does synthetic oil
make for a slightly noisier engine? Don`t get me wrong,I`m not
suggesting that it`s a problem or anything,but I swear I can hear more
noise,especially a light knock at idle when warm.I use 10W30
Tri-synthetic