My Carlisle post

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:20:59 EDT

Don't think that ya'll were gonna get away without hearing from me! =)

First and foremost, I had a blast!! At first I thought the rain would
stifle the weekend, but NNOOOOO it didn't! In the 15 minutes the sun was
actually out, I got FRIED! That kinda' sucked, but that's okay. I think
the coolest thing was seeing all the old Mopars, meeting all the DMLers,
and seeing all the Dakotas! There were easily 60+ Dakotas there including
the R/T's. Add the Rams, who took over the whole hillside, and I'd say
there was a VERY strong showing of trucks this year. I took maaaad pics!!
I've got about 100 sittin' here awaiting the scanner =)
The coolest thing of all was meeting everyone! I finally got to meet all
the people I've been talking to for all these years!! It was definitely
cool, to say the least. Then we went to a restaraunt where Jodi and I
showed all ya'll how to play with you crab legs =) and we took over a
hotel parkin' lot and took many pics =).
I think THE thing to remember was LAWN JENGA!!!!! YYEEEAAAAHHH!!!

ahem... anyway, the show was cool! I saw many Mopars I never thought I'd
ever get to see. On the other hand, there were many assholes there too. I
guess it's always a toss up when many vehicle owners show up at one place
all at once. Anyway, my biggest beef about the show was the winners...
actually, it's mostly the classes. Who's lame idea was it to put 87-97 in
one category? That's like puttin' 94 rams in with 92 rams! There
should've been many more categories for Dakotas...
Okay, now I'm seeing some R/T flameage again. Usually I'm in on it, guns
blazing... but on Saturday morning I was cleanin' up my truck and had a
conversation with some R/T guys and they were actually really nice guys!
All the guys who I talked to had lowered R/T's, so maybe it was the
lowrider bond =)
Anyway, I'll be up late scannin' pics so they'll be up soon =) and if you
guys ask nice, I might tell you about my Ricer spank on Saturday night =)

oh, and one last thing... I HOPE ALL YA'LL MARYLAND DMLERS HAD GOOD
EXCUSES FOR NOT COMIN'! =)

aiight... if I remember anything else, I'll post it =)

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.