Re: VA (attn: MATT)

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Tue Jul 18 2000 - 23:29:09 EDT

>><< I just moved to VA (right outside of DC) and I have a 00 CC
4.7 5
 speed and I just got my tags. My ? is will my truck pass VA inspection
 without the thrid CAT I think you were the one that said that you were
taking
 yours off<<

Hey Chris,
they will most likely crawl up under there and look to see if youhave it
since you are moving from another state. If they do, they'll probably
flunk it. If this happens, just pick up a highflow one. Passing the
actual emissions shouldn't be hard, just the visual inspection will get
ya'

-mike d.

----> Yorktown, Va.
PROJECT 13's!! --->slammed 88 Dakota, 360 swap in progress!!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.