RE: Re: Re: UPS shipping into Canada!

From: Norah Bleazard (nbleazard@home.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 08:05:24 EDT

You're having rims shipped by UPS? OUCH! I'd be very curious to find out
how much they are going to charge you. E-mail me privately on this. Last
time Eddie Estoppey had something shipped UPS, he had to go down to their
warehouse to pick it up. He had to go to one building to get the paperwork,
then take it down to another building, and then finally go back to the first
building to pick up his goods. He swore he'd never do that again.

Keep me posted on how it goes for you, and good luck.

TTYL,

Norah
current: '95 Dakota Sport white 4x4 Reg Cab V6/3.9L/5spd