Re[5]: 4Wheeling: Broken Parts & Tire Pressure

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 09:34:13 EDT

Just to be on the safe side, here is what they want you to have:

Shovel: Heavy duty shovel equal to a military folding shovel
Towing Device: Any of the following which are at least 14 feet long:
  1 1/2" strap, 3/4" rope, 5/16" chain or 1/4" cable
Jack: Standard OEM is fine
Jack Support Board: Wood: 10"x12"x1 1/2" or plywood 10"x12"x3/4"
Tire Pressure Gauge: Must register to 5 p.s.i. or lower
Spare Tire: Must be a full sized spare (no doughnuts)

As I recall you have the 31x10.5" tires so you are all set in that department.
Have fun!
Tom