Reply from Carlisle

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 10:03:43 EDT

Well, here is my email and reply to and from Carlisle. These people are,
and have been very nice to speak
with everytime I've done so. Looks like we can look forward to a couple new
classes next year.
Rich - Ashburn, VA

Rich - thanks for the input on year breaks - I have copied your e-mail
and will put it in the file for 2000. It is always helpful to get
information from someone that knows the vehicle first hand. Regarding
Stock vs modified. We had many make that comment. We will add a
modified class for 2001. Not sure there is enough numbers to support two
levels of modified. But as the classes grow we will continue to add.
Again thanks for your comments they are very helpful.
Lisa