RE: Ohio National Meet

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 10:05:45 EDT

Thanks Bob!

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob Tom [mailto:tigers@bserv.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 18, 2000 11:57 AM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: RE: DML: Ohio National Meet

At 12:40 PM 7/18/00 -0700, you wrote:
>Is there any show involved, or is it primarily a racing event?
>Rich

I was looking up the feature spread in the August issue of Mopar
Muscle and found that they do have a site ... it's at:
        http://www.moparnats.net/

I took a quick glance at it and it does seem that pre-reg for
the racing and judged show is over. I think that you can reg.
at the gate for their regular entry. As far as I can make out,
this would be the equivalent to C@C Fun Field with participant
voting. It is huge ... 3000 cars, 1500 vendors and 50,000 attendees.

Bob