For sale and wanted parts too.......

From: Tim Costello (v8magrt@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 11:48:07 EDT

Hi all,

I was wondering if anybody would like to help me out....
I have these parts that I would like to get out of my attic and I need some
too....

For Sale:
(2) 95-96 aluminium wheels one has a rub against the curb
A complete woodgrain dash set from a 96 slt truck never installed on vehicle
  includes gauge cover and cup holder....
96 dakota Slt rear seat grey with red/blue speckles
96 dakota steering wheel black for airbag(not included)
91 Dakota bench seat dark grey with small stain no rips
91 work truck wheels good shape with center caps
91 work truck grill head lamps etc...

Wanted:
(2) composite headlamps from a (91-96)with wiring adaptor if posssible
Comverting from work truck front end
(2) black trim tail lights (91-96)
(1)chrome rear bumper? if shipping doesn't cost a mint

Let me know if you want to swap for anything I need (make offers)
I'm current reading through 60+ emails so it might take a bit for me to get
back to you so don't worry

Tim Costello
Shelby twp. Mi.
810 977-5499