Re: Synthetic Question

From: will weslow (1991dak@team.camaroZ28.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 13:49:14 EDT

Gregg
   When I started using synthetics in my 91' at approx. 114K I used the valvoline SynPower until I found a gas station that sold Mobil 1 cheaper. So far I have only run the Mobil 1 for one oil change and it works better than standard oil because of it's sealing properties but it didn't impress me as much as the valvoline.
  i.e. When I first put the valvoline in and pulled out of the garage I spun out. When I pulled out of the garage after putting the Mobil 1 in it didn't seem to be as reponsive as it was with the valvoline. Of course it could all be in my head.

--- Gregg Omo <dak_fan92@yahoo.com>