Re: Re: Re: Vipertruck gets a rear sway bar

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 14:04:20 EDT

It is??? I check the toe (with a tape measure and two "custom" popsicle
sticks) about once a month and they're still where they were. That's along
with the tire pressure (28psi on all four tires), body and bed bolts,
fluids, etc. My Dak had that problem from the factory but the dealer
changed out the tie-rod ends at 1500 miles and she holds the alignment
pretty straight....well...that's if I don't "curb it" every now and then.
;)

(Did you know that Toyota MR2's make great wheel chocks!)

- Bernd