4.7l questions

From: Shawn Villaire (s_villaire@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 15:06:10 EDT

I am thinking about replacing the spark plugs and T-Sat on my 00 4.7l Dak.
When I looked under the hood it looked like doing these things might be a
pain in the ass. Anybody have a easy method to replace these items on a
2000 with the 4.7? Both of these mods on a 318 or 360 were very easy to
complete. Also what gap should I use if I run Autolite 3923s with a stock
ignition?

Thanks,

Shawn

00 CC, 4X4, 4.7l auto, 3.55, flowmaster cat-back, K&N open air homebrew
intake