RE: Re[2]: off-roading inquiries

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 06:52:31 EDT

Well I don't know who might sell them but I don't see where they would be
too hard to fabricate. A while ago I was thinking about the same thing.
After looking around without much success, I began to make plans for
building my own. I didn't get to build them because I started school and
didn't have the time or the equipment anymore. It seemed simple enough
though.

Chapell