Drag radials for sale

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 08:24:46 EDT

I am selling my two BFG Drag Radials with rims I want to get some new rims for
my truck and I won't be using them as much now that I live in DC plus I have
no place to store them at my apartment and my wife wants them out of the
guest room. The tires are 325/50/15 BFG Drag Radials on Stock Dakota Sport
rims 15 X 8.5. The tires have been used for 8 runs down the track and took 4/10th off
my 1/4 mile time. I ran a 14.98 with them on my 00 CC 4.7 5 speed with just a
flowmaster cat back. E-mail me off list to talk about price. Chris@dakotausa.com

Chris Lambert