other than the brakes...

From: Davidson, Kevin (ked@iti-oh.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 14:57:33 EDT

Other than the brake problem, I've been very impressed with my dak. It's never
left me stranded knock-on-wood (i'm jinxing myself here) like my Ford did to me
twice. Other minor probs I've had are:

- had a rattle in the cat when it was new, they replaced it.
- the cat is rattling again, and getting progressively worse. need to have them replace it again.
- it came with KMC aluminum wheels that are impossible to keep clean, and the center
caps click with every tire revolution
- probably the only major issue besides the brakes has been the front tires. I think other people
have had this problem also. It squeals like crazy making tight slow turns, and it eats the
outer tread. It's been aligned to "within specs" twice (once at the dealer and once at a tire
shop) and it still does it.

Other than this, I love the truck. I just wish it had a couple more cylinders ;-)

-kevin