Re: for those audiophiles on this list check this out

From: DiscardedSalvacion (bluedoberman@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 17:40:20 EDT

You know what i think is dayamn Kewl?? The AIWA and
KENWOOD CD/Mp3 car players. That will play a CD
encoded with Mp3's.....you know what that means??????
I have audio cat and can make mp3s from my own CDS and
have been able to save a maximum of 160 CD quality
mp3s onto a single CD. I will never have to carry
more than 3 cds again and when it gets
scratched.....burn a new one!!! The AIWA goes for
app. $300 and the KENWOOD is app. $600. Has anyone
had, tried or even seen these stereos and have
feedback on them???
AA
Albert Audiophile
--- "Eng, Kenneth" <kenneth.eng@datajump.com> wrote: