RE: RE: off-roading inquiries

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 2000 - 21:09:01 EDT

Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2000 08:59:39 -0400
From: "Chapell, Ron" <RChapell@rlps.com>
Subject: DML: RE: RE: off-roading inquiries

what year dak do you have?

- -----Original Message-----
From: Chris Ryan [mailto:CSRyan@teleport.com]
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2000 9:06 AM
To: DML
Subject: DML: RE: off-roading inquiries

My truck handles great off-road, especially since I hooked up the Rancho

suspension, much better than the stock shocks. It's the driver that
always concerns me.

Chris
Portland, OR

'99 Sport+ CC, 4x4, 318ci, Auto. Everything but leather, literally.
3" Rancho Suspension, 32x11.5 BFG AT, GoRhino Grill/Brush Gaurd, Westin
Side Step Bars, WAAG Tail Light Gaurds, 130W KC
Daylighters, GTS Blackouts Front & Rear, Lund Grill Insert, Ventvisors,
35% Window Tint, Triple Edge Silicone Blades, Line-X Over The Rail
Bedliner, Black Max Tonneau w/2 Ton hand winch velcro mounted under the
front bow, Flowmaster 40 Series 2 Chamber Muffler, K&N Drop In Filter
w/Homemade Cold Air Intake, 180 Thermostat.

Since you asked.