Re: I got a dak finally.

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 00:01:24 EDT

Hehe, hope the R/T represented us good and gave you a thumbs up. On the
limiter, I talked to a guy a while back who has a 99 3.9l with a 5 speed. He
said it came from the factory with no limiter due to being a 5 speed, said
he'd had it over 125mph.... Not sure if this is correct, but that's what he
said. And it would correlate with your experience.

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T