Dodge parts cheap

From: Kabuki2@aol.com
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 19:08:47 EDT

Hey folks -

I've just now been able to access a computer, and re-subscribe to the list.

I'm sure all of you know by now R&D Performance (the corporation) has flopped
due to my not being able to access a computer. :(

But - I can still do throttle bodies. I have a few complete units left, along
with a few shift kits and a few Magnecor spark plug wires left. I'll sell
them at an extremely low price if anyone's interested.

I'll do a rundown on the pricing ....

On the Magnecor wires ...

pn 85128 V-8 usually go for $99.95, I'll sell the rest of my stock for $75
shipped.
pn 65128 V-6 usually go for $79.95, I'll sell the rest of my stock for $60
shipped.
pn 1505 V-10 usually go for $119.95, I've only got a few of these left, but
I'll sell the last two for $80 shipped.

On the TransGo shift kits ... I've got a case of 8 of those, $70 shipped,
this kit is the TFOD-518, complete w/ video.. Fits all Dodge automatics
(except some Jeeps)

As for the throttle bodies, I've got two left, $200 out the door, no core.

I'll be able to check my e-mail's now for those who are interested.....

ttyl
Patrick