Re: (4 wheeling post) Now Front Reciever

From: Josh Stolarz (jstolarz@loa.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 19:12:29 EDT

Have you see any pictures of one on a Dakota? Just wondering how it fit, and
how much fascia has to be removed. That one on bageco.com is a hiddenhitch,
which says drilling and fascia trimming required. The draw-tite, says no
drilling required or talk of fascia, actually the 00 requires drilling, so
either way I have to drill..

Josh
http://dakota.jumpautos.com