Re:high-lift jacks (4 wheeling post)

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 23:29:35 EDT

NOPE!!!
I haven't really looked at it yet, i just jumped on the hook a couple times
and it went right back into place. :)
Not very scientific, I know.
>From the installation i couldn't really remember why it would tilt up like
it did when using the hi-lift. But my main concern was that it could take
the pressure from pulling/geting pulled out of the mud. Which the hooks
handled fine so i didn't really give a much thought to the reason for
bending up under the load. No wories here.
On my next truck i'm just going to get a grill guard and that will be the
lift point for any unplanned tire changes. hehe

The Adam Blaster