Re: Off road tip.

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 21 2000 - 23:40:56 EDT

I ws thinking about this and wished i had tried it at the BBQ. I was coming
up a little too quick towards the pack of trucks and almost rear-ended Jason
Mooberry cause the ABS didn't slow me down enough.
I was able to avoid him by turning of the trail a bit, and luckily there
wasn't any large trees to smash into.

The Adam Blaster