DML Hello there

From: AWyseGuy@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 01:01:27 EDT

Hello to all of you.
      I signed up about a week ago ( right before my kids came to spend a
week with me) so I hadn't gotten a chance to officially say it's nice to be
here.
      Seems most of you have newer Daks but a few still have older ones like
mine. I have a 95 Dak Sport, it's only a 2.5L, 5spd. But it's a Dakota.. and
 that's what I wanted. after 2 years my only regret was not getting extended
cab.. I can't get my seat back far enough for comfort.
Sincerely
Aaron Wyse
95 Dakota Sport
86 Shelby Turbo