Re: Spark plug torque?

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 01:46:13 EDT

Something like 1/2 or 3/4 of a turn after contact with at gasket supplied.
I'd add some anti-seize on the threads so it doesn't freeze in the block
later on.

Don't torque em down too tight. Snap.........., and the DML will be hearing
"how do you remove pieces of a spark plug from the block?"
-Dester

<< I'm thinking about replacing my stock plugs this weekend (unless
 something else interferes) and cannot find anywhere in my Haynes manual
 a recommendation on what kind of torque to tighten them down to. Is
 there one? I would think so.