Sorry if I havent responded to emails,

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 03:48:05 EDT

I have been swamped at work, so I havent been able to do my emails for a
few days.
If anyone out there is wondering out there pending orders, They are on
the way. They should be arriving early in the week. some will arrive
on monday, most will recieve them by wednesday.

I not only have been swamped at my job, but project Monster D has been
taking the life out of me. It has been up in the air for two weeks, but
it will be completed on monday. ITS REALLY TALL. I mean really
tallllll. I have to cut weight just to be able to get into that damn
thing. And it will still go 2" higher when the wheels go on it.

Anyway, sorry to post like this, but some of the orders have been
waiting for a bit, the shop shut down for the Durango Club National
Event in CO, so it took a bit longer than usual for Dan do get them
finished, but as usual they are beautiful.

Sorry for the delay, I will try to get to all the emails as soon as
possible.

Take care and stay safe,
Tony

oh yeah,
the open 14X3 will dyno better, with the hood up and a fan in front of
it,
but the cone off to the side of the motor will perform better in real
world conditions. When the hood closes, all the hot air pools on top of
the motor which is where the 14X3 takes in its air.