Re: Finally--a working computer!!! Thinkpad Q

From: Ptturbo@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 11:31:43 EDT

Not to say they aren't good but I've been dissapointed with IBM-TP's.
Is there an updated display driver download site somewhere?
 I'm not sure of the model, but I was trying to help
my friend with his IMP-TP at the track last weekend, and when I
 turned up the screen resolution, it simply created a border of dead
space around the edge, and made the picture smaller.. That was not
 the desired effect. His buddy's Compaq could increase the res and
still give you edge-to-edge display. I thought it was a cop-out that the TP
would simply reduce the size of the image, and give you a border around the
outside.
Mopar Content: were were data gathering on a 10 sec 340. 8-)
Cheers
Mike V
 group of racers