Re: Now: Robert Trottman(Attn:long time DML'ers)

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 12:06:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/00 9:29:49 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
digum98@yahoo.com writes:

<< I remember when Robert was on here. He got hell bcs of
 him putting that dent in his hood. It was funny. It
 was all in fun, and he wasn't putting down the list in
 any way. People that remember him know what I am
 talking about. He is a great guy, but if I remember
 correctly, he is out of the country, but I could be
 wrong.

 Later,
 Geoffrey~ >>

There was a time that whenever he left the list for a short period, everyone
had some badluck too!!!!!!!!! Like my motor blowing up!!! If I remember
correctly he is in Germany.

Brad