Spray-in Bedliners and Drainage

From: Rob Parenti (rparenti@attglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 14:16:05 EDT

I've been checking the Perma-Tech spray-in bedliner
(http://www.perma-tech.com/). It's kind of rubbery, compared to some
others, but seems more durable. Non-slip, plus it doesn't fade and chalk
from UV. Anyone have experience with this particular brand?

My real question is how is drainage handled? I've got three small slots in
the front edge of my '00. They would likely just get sprayed over - right?
Also I've got the plugs covering the front tie downs. How should they be
handled. My spray guy says I should just get rid of them.

Another question: separate cap/tailgate rails, or spray those on, too?

Rob - '00 SC 4.7L 5-Speed 3.92 LSD