Pace Edwards Roll Top

From: Patrick and Kelly Engram (patrickandkelly@erols.com)
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 22:33:20 EDT

"Subject: DML: was Trottman, Now Pace ed

        Just wanted to let you know Patrick, My Pace Edwards roll top
bed
cover is the greatest..Everyone ask about it that sees it..I don't know
why I
even considered something else...

                        Ted O.
    99 SLT + 4X4, 318 ci, Powerdyne SC'er w/11 # pull "

Just to let everyone know, Ted purchased his Roll-top through my
Firestone Tire and Service Center. He says some very kind words, but I
think what he didnt say spoke the loudest to me. You see, Ted
discovered a defect in a part on his Roll-Top. He let me know of the
problem, and waited patiently while Pace-Edwards rectified the situation
for him. And, instead of bitching to the DML about what problems he was
having or how awful I am, he complimented me on the DML.
Hats off to you, Ted, and thank you.
Patrick
Firestone Tire and Service Center
Edgewood, Maryland