Re: My response to R+D,,,,,,,,

From: N2mopars@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 23:01:20 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/00 7:54:00 PM Pacific Daylight Time, coolva1@home.com
writes:

<< I'm sure you remember me (or maybe not) I am the one that ordered the shift
 kit and for some reason it took a month to get here with 2nd day air
 shipping.... >>

At least you got it. Kammer & Kammer is still waiting for all my throttle
body sensors (which were on my throttle body when sent to Patrick, but not on
the first wrong TB nor the second correct TB sent to Kammer & Kammer's in a
three week period while my motor sat on their dyno stand taking up their
time) to show up from September of last year. We ended up getting new ones
and using them, only to find the TB made maybe a 2-3hp improvement over a
stock one till 5500rpm, them for the next 300 rpm it made up to a 25hp
improvement, but quickly dropped off below a stock throttle body. Then the
throttle plates came loose. Luckily Frank of F&B fame felt for me and I now
run one of his throttle bodies on my hot rod motor and am much happier.
Noticed a big difference right away. My R&D throttle body is now siting on a
friends stock Dakota. I can say that he is happy with it, seeing as he got
it for free. Some things you just have to give away.

Brad
http://hometown.aol.com/n2mopars/page2index.html