POSI-TRACTION (off-road post)

From: IRONWILL30@aol.com
Date: Sat Jul 22 2000 - 23:36:24 EDT

Hey all,
just changed my front and rear diff fluid, last time i was 4x4ing i got stuck
because my posi was not functioning, i figured the unit was just worn out,
until tonite, i changed the front and rear fluid and stopped by the dealer
and got a bottle of friction modifier HOLY-CRAP! what a difference- the rear
lays 2 nice solid patches now and hooks up very well, enough to throw me
completely sideways at less than half throttle without turning the wheel- if
your posi seems dead do the fluid change and add the modifier it will make a
difference!- oh yeah before trying to find the best position for the bottle
and spout remove that little snap on cap as it may fall into the diff you
just sealed up causing alot of foul language & damage to your hand tools as
they hit the garage wall, then you must open the diff remove the piece and
reseal diff using the last half ounce of RTV you own smearing it on your torn
gasket and hopeing it seals!?!?!?!?

                                                    -Will