Re: Miss....What the Heck??????

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 08:06:42 EDT

Hi Tom,
One of two things cured this problem on my '98. First there was a TSB on
re-routing the plug wires in an attempt to give them more separation so the
spark pulse wouldn't jump from one wire to another. Second, I had scorched the
cover on one of my brand new magnecore wires and I replaced that when I had the
TSB done.

One of these efforts cured the occasional high-speed mis I was having. I know
you said your wires are new but I'd give them a good look for any problems
anyway.
Good luck.
Tom