back from Cyberbrawl...

From: Steve and Leslie (the_black_ghost_2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 09:43:08 EDT

OK people, we have one question... What happened to the 8 people that
signed up with the DML?? We saw a couple of other daks there but
didn't see any DML stickers, was that anybody from the list?

Oh well, it was fun but it would have been nice to see some
representation of mopars. It was mainly mustangs ,camaros, ford
lightnings, and chevy 454ss. Even saw a nos backfire.. ouch.
-Steve & Leslie

=====
Steve & Leslie Runde - Bardstown, Kentucky http://www.geocities.com/the_black_ghost_2000 '00 Dakota Quad Cab SLT+, Black w/Light Driftwood, V6 3.9L (239CID), 4 speed Auto Trans. w/Lockup Torque Converter, 3.55 rear, 15x8 Aluminum Wheels, Goodyear P255/65R15 BSW, Leer topper/cap, BedRug bedliner, PoBoy Custom Grille, Auotolite #3924 spark plugs