Re: Finally--a working computer!!!

From: Mr. Plow (adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 11:24:32 EDT

IBC = BAD, BAD, BAD!!!!!

I've talked to a few people in various computer fields, and they all say IBC
is a joke of a company.
Apparently they buy parts in bulk from whoever is selling them the cheapest.
  What a great way to ensure a quality product!!!! My computer was a total
piece of crap and had to have 3 different major components replaced in the
month that i owned--most notably the hard drive.
This should not happen to a computer that is less than a month old.
If you like to have problem after problem, buy from IBC.

The Adam Blaster