K&N Gen II installed

From: Aaron Braun (zanphier@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 20:08:34 EDT

Needless to say, that had to be simplest installation I have ever done and I
am a mechanical idiot ;P. The heat shield did need some minor tweaking, but
with the quick addition of a new hole to mount it firmly, it settled in
perfectly. Took to an abandoned parking lot, and gotta love the sound of air
being sucked in just before the tires give a little chirp on the wet
pavement. Want good power for little time, get the Gen II, now definately
going into my highly recommended toy bin. Now to begin work on the stereo
system.

Aaron da GA V6'r