Re: Which Rancho's????

From: Chris Ryan (CSRyan@teleport.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 18:17:48 EDT

Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2000 08:55:47 PDT
From: "Mr. Plow" <adam_is_mr_plow@hotmail.com>
Subject: DML: Which Rancho's????

With the talk about lifts and the different Rancho shocks, have some
people
had bad experiences with one series of Rancho's and good experiences
with
others?
I'm pretty sure a while ago someone said the 5000's didn't work well, or

last or something.
I just want to hear good/bad stories for my future plans--which will
remain
secret for the time being, aka sneaky Jon. :)

But my truck will always be a daily driver, so i need shocks that will
do
double duty of on-road decent performance, and some pretty good bouncing

around off-road.
Hey Dave M., what did you say you had at the corners?

The Adam Blaster

I have RS5000s and they work great, not as squishy up front, street
handling improved as well. Of course I've only had them a few weeks now
so I can't testify to their longevity, buy right now they're good. I've
also heard good things about Edelbrock shocks.

Chris