Re: Autolites...Pshawwwwww

From: Hemikota@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 18:29:08 EDT

In a message dated 7/22/00 7:37:21 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
flamin_red_dakota@yahoo.com writes:

<<
 To the hell with them Autolite plugs...I found
 something a lot better. Champion Lawn Mower plugs!!
 Since I put em in my Dak 3 weeks ago, my gas gauge
 hasn't moved off of full. Before the swap, the v6'er
 was lucky to average 17.5 mpg.

 With the great success of the mower plugs, my next mod
 will be to get one of them foam air cleaners off of a
 Briggs and Straton 3 hp motor and stuff it atop my tb.
 Could a wheel standing slush boxed V6 cc be on the
 horizon?

 Before you inudate me with messages and emails about
 my being more stupid than a moron, I just want to let
 you know, I am at work and bored..nuff said? hahaha

A true Mutant...welcome to the list!
Boog