Re: Gap for 3924s?

From: WillTier@aol.com
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 21:38:14 EDT

In a message dated 7/21/00 7:52:43 AM Eastern Daylight Time, tigers@bserv.com
writes:

<< Not to .045. I did try a set at .040 with the Accel Super Coil.
 I experienced one (sometimes two) very faint pops up front just before the
 traps
 on the three runs with this combo. >>

Hmmmmm interesting observation, would seem to be a touch hot ??

<<My back was acting up and Jon ran my truck at
Carlisle
(after putting in a tranny cooler) and he did not get any shift problems
with the
tranny doing the shifting (a very good sign!!!). I do believe that another
auto.
racer was born that night :-)>>

Shurrr hope the tranny problem is cured. My truck had the towing package and
a Tranny cooler on it. The only snag is that it shifts into OD wayyy to soon,
started that last year but I lock it out (except when I forget) so it doesn't
cause a problem. Shurrr hope yours is OK now. Soooo Jon kind of liked the
Auto :-)

<<BTW, I didn't sent a congrats on your recent pb because I figure that you
would have many more before the season is over, and I would send one BIG
one.>>

I was pretty excited about that one and would really be shocked if I were to
better it but I'll try my best :-)

TTYL
Bill