Re: Wiring Harness for 88 Dakota

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Sun Jul 23 2000 - 22:01:59 EDT

Tom,
So far nothing has ben officially claimed. All I am using from this thing
are the engine, trans, rearend, and front suspension... any interior
pieces, body pieces, etc are fair game. It is going to be carbed so the
TBI and stuff are useless to me also. Just let me know if you need anything.

Chris

>Chris,
>
>I am interested in that throttle body and am looking for some other
>pieces. If there is
>anything left that has not been claimed please let me know.
>
>Tom Carey

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Alarm,
Pioneer Stereo, Bugflector II Bug Guard, Fender Flairs, Tinted Windows,
Spring Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal