turbocharging my 2.5

From: Shawn Sullivan (shelbydz87@ratedg.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 00:08:38 EDT

Ok, I'm on a mission now Hehe. Damn, I've only had the truck 3 days and
I already have dreams of making it faster! I have a few questions. Whats
involved in sticking a V8 into my '95 Dakota Sport? It is extreamly hard
to do? Is it more than just swaping out the engines?

Also, what's involved in turbocharging my 4banger? Here's what I have so
far:
Turbo and O2 housing
Switch from SPFI to MPFI
Forged crank and pistons
wiring the sensors on the new intake and for the new logic modual.
What else is there? I mean, I may be able to collect all the parts over
a period of time and then have them in over a long weekend. I'm almost
considering dropping a V8 in there! That could be fun. It would
definatly be a different experience. Hmmm. Ideas are welcome!
. . .Shawn

--
shelbydz87@ratedg.com
'87 Daytona Shelby Z ND