DML Was: Gone in 60 Seconds/also Bernd

From: Heather M (heathernlonestar@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 02:01:36 EDT

Shoot, now that I'm in the house, I got this awesome garage I can do some
work on an old MOPAR...just gotta find the money, car, tools, and patience
to do it. I'm pretty good on older cars, but these new one's have me
confused. I can get an old one to run :) I want a Charger, but hey, I'll
settle for a HemiCuda in a heartbeat!!!!!!

My favorite phrase out of the movie is one that I hear a lot..."I'm always a
sucker for a redhead" yet I don't get it cause I really don't have red
hair...just a few strands *shrug*

Anyway, I think I got my other half interested in old muscle cars now ;) He
was like..."what's that? It looks awesome" *sigh* computer geeks...gotta
teach them everything normal (hush Bernd)

Heather

p.s. btw Bernd...where's my new blue toy you said you got me?