Re: Gone in 60 Seconds(off topic)

From: Ed Halterman (OLZNUT@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 02:17:05 EDT

No Ryan, you ain't an idiot, they really were, they had a "Holywood"
paint job applied to them (pretty much just water soluable paint) to
disguise our logos and such. Our company does alot of transporting for
the local studios around here. Disney, Universal, and Paramount to name
a few. I personally worked on Twister, Dante's Peak, Volcano, Con Air,
Glimmer Man, Gone in 60 Seconds, both Flintstones movies, and several
others. I was even on The Tonight Show "towing away" Jay's '67 Mustang
after Erik Estrada called him out about making jokes about the CHiPS
reunion show. This is the fun part of my job. The not so fun part was
when I go on the freeway and get hit by some phone yappin' yahoo while
I'm on the side of the road changing someone's tire. Most here know my
luck on the freeway.........

Ed "Olznut" Halterman Sunland, Ca
'97 Dakota SLT+ CC Auto, 3.9L V-6, 160hp Soon to get the Fabtech
treatment!!
'66 Olds F-85, 5.4L V-8, will have 350hp Soon to be Intense Blue!!

http://community.webtv.net/OLZNUT/WelcometoOlznuts