Re: Rice Races

From: Ryan Stewart (firebird@kymtnnet.org)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 02:24:27 EDT

Well, not sure about 160mph, but come of those rice rockets have pretty good
top speeds, expecilly with a 150 shot of nitrous. You have a truck,
remember, so drag will have much to do with it, and even reaching your top
speed might be tough on 3 miles. Your friend in the Camaro might have a
better chance. Anyhow, sounds like friggin fun tho! DO it just for the fun
if notihng else! Also, how are they determining the top speeds?? Radar??

Wher eis this at??

-Ryan
99 DA RC R/T