Utah wheelin' report...

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Jul 24 2000 - 10:38:43 EDT

Wholly CHIT! I went MASS wheelin’ this weekend! Damn this is one capable
truck! Let’s put it this way… I had the camera with me… and didn’t get
ONE picture! I was WAY too involved in wheelin’ and totally forgot about
the camera! BUMMER! I spent most of the Day in 4lo, crawlin’ through rock
fields where the rocks we’re just a couple inches shorter than the rocker
panels, climbin’ some MASS hills (with boulders in the middle of em)
listening to the frame creak and groan as it flexed! I can’t imagine
where I could go with this thing If I just had a little lift and some
bigger tires! WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO I had a blast! Just wish I had some
pictures to prove it! I have a renewed respect for this truck! I LOVE
IT! It ate up everything the mountain had to throw at it! Even got a
wheel in the air a couple times! The guys on there ATV’s were lookin’ at
me like I was NUTSO! Anyway… I’m rambling… had fun though!!!

=====
Nate, Ogden UT
natedak2k@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"